WELCOME TO MY BLOG

=D
Hi guys.
Take a look with my Blog.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

没去学校的天。。Skip School...

When i Open my Eyes...
There is no light~
just the combination of the darkness and the coldness_
Felt- Lonely, Tired, Sickening!

THe Rain start to fall early...
IN the dawn! i think..
Anyone know i LOVE Rain?? I doubt he dunno...
the sound of the water Drop and the combination of lightning...
It is just nice^^


I love Rain-in_
LOTs of worry were wet in IT..
Lots of trouble were get in IT..
Lots of fun were stay with IT..
Lots of sadness drop with IT..

Ppl say when we cry, and the rain comes..
It means the sky is hearin u...and givin the best gift 4 u to stay beside u...
RAIN..

In da morning...blablabla happen~`
then after that when for lunch with my brother~

Mee!! of cos...
and with rain along the way going..
Wet myself in da coldness~

Then bac huhuhaha~
Go to tt frm 4.30pm-8.00pm
then come bac..rush hush~

When for dinner with a bunch of YENG fren~
47 1010 44 and me!!
wow...
Love their NO license driving Skills!!
their car amaze ME!
gosh!!
THe light of the meter!
Speaker!
ANd the engine of cos~
BRAVO man...

drive 140-200 along the way to ayer tawar!
crazy!
and the speaker is on like disco Lite!

Heard very YENG...but Is dangerous__!

BAc home at 10pm...

Go long gai 10.45pm reach home...

END__!

No comments:

Post a Comment